Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unemployment - The New Fad Diet!

I was poking around this morning, following my new routine of starting the day by seeing what's new in the world of online job searching. When I googled "news jobs", the very first entry on the search page was this: "NewsJobs: Because you need to eat."

This made me laugh... Eating is something that is definately (or should be) optional for yours truly! But it gave me pause to consider that maybe the best thing that could happen to me in terms of my health and well-being is to NOT work, and therefore NOT be able to afford to eat!

And yes, perhaps Google was giving me a sign. The site in question, newsjobs.net, has not been updated in a couple of weeks, and had little to no value for me. This is better than Slimfast!

No comments: