Friday, April 25, 2008

Let's Go, Orange!

Please humor your blogger just long enough to send a shout out of congratulations to Rachel R. ! Rachel is the oldest daughter of our good friends, Dan and Lisa, and was the youngest person to attend my wedding... gestating away in her mother's belly! I am pleased to announce that Rachel will be starting college in the fall, and she has chosen my alma mater, Syracuse University! I will spare Rachel's Mom and Dad all of my college drinking horror stories (you could drink legally in New York at 18 back then anyway, so it's apples and oranges, Dan and Lisa!) , and instead present the Syracuse Fight Song, "Down, Down The Field", as performed by the Syracuse University Marching Band:


Rachel - Please be sure to have a slice or two at the Varsity for me!

No comments: