Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lorne Michaels Is Ebenezer Scrooge!


I must say - it's kinda frustrating to have a holiday video festival when one website controls all of the Saturday Night Live content, and then fails to post most of the good stuff! Hulu.com is the exclusive SNL content provider... Just try looking for SNL clips on youtube, and you will see a bunch of videos that have been removed as a copyright violation. I guess Lorne Michaels is still making a lot of money on DVD's, because most of the really good Christmas content is not available online... I thought I had found one of my one of my all-time favorites - "The Night Hanukkah Harry Saved Christmas", but it turned out to be "The Night Hanukkah Harry Saved Easter" - a pastel pale pretender!

So screw SNL... Enjoy this short piece of fluff instead! Ho Ho Ho!

No comments: