Monday, March 30, 2009

A Twitter-Size Monday Update!


I do not currently "Tweet", but I am told Twitter messages are limited to 140 characters, so I am going to try my hand at blogging on several topics in Twitter-size chunks!

Obama wants GM Chairman Jeff Wagoner gone? I have no problem with that per se, but am I the only one who feels the government is getting dictatorship-ish?


Tiger Woods truly DOES walk on water. He comes back from 5 shots down to win his first event since knee surgery. You know Tiger's cool when my wife will sit and watch!


Large crowds turned out at the Tidal Basin over the weekend to see the Cherry Blossoms. I spent my weekend beating my head against the wall. I think I got the better deal.


I received a form letter from NPR this weekend, thanking me for the application I sent 8 months ago! I won't hold my breath waiting to hear from them again!


Good thing I went out early to get the newspaper off the driveway this morning. The Washington Post is getting so thin, it could have just blown away!


The kids are home, so we're going to see "Monsters vs. Aliens", despite lousy reviews. We're seeing it in IMAX 3-D. If you're gonna watch mediocrity, I say do it BIG!


I drove out of my way to save about 10 dollars at the supermarket, then took my son to Five Guys, and spent 15 dollars on lunch. So much for saving money!


I don't know if I'll blog this way again. Writing short takes far more time than writing long. Stick that in your Twitter and shake it!


No comments: