Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Would You Wet Your Pants For A Million Bucks?

I'm a longtime fan of the Amazing Race... My wife and I both enjoy the fantasy of jetting around the world - especially the part where we could run more than a couple of hundred yards without keeling over and dying. We especially enjoy envisioning which tasks each of us would take on. In our case, Robin would definitely get all of the "weird food" eating challenges, while I would do the bungee jumping/scary height stunts.

This week, the race presented an unusual conundrum for sisters Kisha and Jen. They faced the opportunity to make it to the final leg of the race - the final run for the one million dollar prize. The only problem - one of the sisters had to pee. And while she was in the Porta-John, another team passed the sisters and eliminated them.

I find this truly hard to believe... If I was that close to winning a million bucks - hell, even if I was just that close to making it to the end after racing tens of thousands of miles - I'd gladly let the pee flow down my leg as I ran to the finish line!

Watch the video and think about what YOU'D do! As for me - pass the Depends!

3 comments:

Jen Richer said...

I would too. But I guess this is where we separate the girls from...well...

John Matthews said...

Jen - I have no doubt you would... Hell, I doubt you'd even notice!

Anonymous said...

Totally certain I'd do the "serious runner" thing and let it fly. For a million bucks, I can take a shower and burn some shorts & undies!