Let's summarize our current economy, shall we?
- The dollar has dropped to an all-time low.
- Oil prices are near an all-time high.
- The value of our homes continues to fall.
- The unemployment rate is rising.
- Our banks are starting to fold.
- Gas is four bucks a gallon - if you're lucky.
- The airline industry is getting set to collapse.
It all makes this scene from It's A Wonderful Life seem very real, doesn't it?
Thank goodness - in another 10 days it'll be "Christmas in July"... and Lord knows we all need a little Christmas now (and that includes YOU, Randy Bernstein)!!!