Monday, September 22, 2008

Two Degrees From Mariska Hargitay!

That's right, I happen to be best buds with the gorgeous star of "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit"! Actually, I've never met Mariska Hargitay, but my former college roommate works with her, and that makes me and Jayne Mansfield's little girl pretty much tied together at the hip!

My pal, Jon Greene, was my roommate at Syracuse. He introduced me to my wife, was an usher at our wedding, and is Godfather of my oldest son, Brad. He's also an Executive Producer of SVU, and he happened to be photographed with Mariska (okay... BEHIND Marisha) at last night's Emmy Awards. He's the bald guy with the sunglasses and the tie...


Here's a picture of Jon and I in college -


Thanks Jon, for providing this brush with greatness - and better luck next year, Mariska... It's no shame losing out to Glenn Close!

No comments: